THIS ROUNDUP IS NO LONGER RECEIVING UPDATES. THE CURRENT ROUNDUP IS AVAILABLE HERE.
This selection of curated, full text documents. and other reference material is updated daily with new entries. Please bookmark this page and visit again. All of the linked items are free to access and download.
This roundup began on December 28, 2018.
February 4, 2019
Lead Inspector General for Operation Inherent Resolve I Quarterly Report to the United States Congress I October 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018
Summary ||| Report in Brief-Infographic ||| Full Text Report
February 3, 2019
February 2, 2019
CrisisWatch (via International Crisis Group)
January 2019 Trends, February 2019 Outlook
February 1, 2019
January 31, 2019
January 30, 2019
January 29, 2019
Bashe Attack: Global Infection by Contagious Malware (via Lloyds. Aon Centre for Innovation and Analytics, MSIG, SCOR TransRe and CyRiM
79 pages; PDF. The report, “explores a scenario in which companies’ devices are infected with malware that threatens to destroy or block access to files unless a ransom is paid. The attack is launched through an infected email, which once opened is forwarded to all contacts and within 24 hours encrypts all data on nearly & 30 million devices worldwide. Companies of all sizes and in all sectors & would be forced to pay a ransom to decrypt their data or to replace their infected devices. The report estimates a cyber-attack on this scale could cost $193bn and affect more than 600,000 businesses worldwide.”
January 28, 2019
Latest Art Museum Staff Demographic Survey Shows Increases in African American Curators and Women in Leadership Role (via Mellon) ||| Art Museum Staff Demographic Survey 2018 (via Association of Art Museum Directors (AAMD), the American Alliance of Museums (AAM), and Ithaka S+R)
January 25, 2019
January 24, 2019
2019 State of the Phish Report (via Proofpoint)
23 pages; PDF.
January 23, 2019
January 22, 2019
National Intelligence Strategy of the United States 2019
36 pages; PDF. ||| News Release/Summary
January 21, 2019
January 20, 2019
Oxfam Releases Annual Report on Global Poverty, Inequality
106 pages; PDF. ||| Summary
January 18, 2019
- A total of 151,460 arrests were made by federal law enforcement agencies in fiscal year (FY) 2016.
- More than half (58%) of all federal arrests in FY 2016 took place in the five federal judicial districts along the U.S.-Mexico border, up from 45% in FY 2006.
- In FY 2016, the five federal judicial districts along the U.S.-Mexico border accounted for 52% of all suspects investigated and 41% of all offenders who were sentenced to federal prison.
- Forty-five percent of federal arrests in FY 2016 involved an immigration offense as the most serious arrest offense.
- In FY 2016, 41% of defendants charged in U.S. district courts were not U.S. citizens: 30% were Mexican citizens, 5% were from Central America, and 6% were citizens of other foreign nations.
The Global Risks Report 2019, 14th Edition (via World Economic Forum)
January 17, 2019
2019 Missile Defense Review (via U.S. DOD)
24 pages; PDF.
Separated Children Placed in Office of Refugee Resettlement Care (via Office of Inspector General, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services)
OEI-BL-18-00511 (24 pages; PDF)
Four Recently Updated Reports from the Congressional Research Service Reports (via EveryCRSReport.com)
January 16, 2019
January 15, 2019
January 14, 2019
Gender Representation in UK Research Institutions (via Digital Sciences)
January 11, 2019
Consortium for School Networking Releases Two Reports
- Driving K-12 Innovation
24 pages; PDF; “the successor to the New Media Consortium’s ‘Horizon K-12’ reports.” ||| Key Findings
January 10, 2019
2013 Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage Assessment Report (CFPB)
272 pages; PDF.
2013 RESPA Servicing Rule Assessment Report (via CFPB)
301 pages; PDF.
January 9, 2019
Six New and Recently Updated Reports from the Congressional Research Service Reports (via EveryCRSReport.com)
Source and Use of Firearms Involved in Crimes: Survey of Prison Inmates, 2016 (via BJS)
January 8, 2019
American Cancer Society Releases Cancer Statistics, 2019
- Full Text Article: Cancer Statistics 2019 (via CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians/American Cancer Society)
- Interactive Data Tool: Cancer Statistics Center
Q4 2018 MoneyTree Report (via PWC/CB Insights)
99 pages; PDF.
Victims Of Identity Theft, 2016 (via BJS)
January 7, 2019
January 5, 2019
January 4, 2019
January 3, 2019
From United States House of Representatives (via Clerk of the U.S. House)
- Official Alphabetical List of Members [HTML]
Includes state and district information.
- Official List of Members by State [HTML | PDF]
- Official Member Telephone Directory [HTML | PDF]
- List of Duplicate and Similar Names of Members [PDF]
- Official List of Members by State [HTML | PDF]
- Member Data [XML] ||| User Guide
From the U.S. Senate
- Committee Assignments
- Senators (current)
- Suite & Telephone List (pdf)
- Terms of Service
- When a New Congress Begins
- Frequently Asked Questions about a New Congress
- Guide to Senate Traditions
From the Congressional Research Service (via EveryCRSReport)
- Women of Color in Elective Office 2019
- Women in Elective Office 2019
- Women in Statewide Elective Executive Office 2019
- Women in State Legislatures 2019
- Women in the U.S. Congress 2019
Migration: U-Haul Annual Lists of Top Growth States and Cities for 2018
January 2, 2019
January 1, 2019
More Project Resources
- Images from the Ultima Thule Flyby
- Press Kit (40 pages; PDF)
- Materials From Previous Press Conferences
- Fact Sheets
- Additional New Horizons/Ultima Thule Resources
December 31, 2018
December 28, 2018
2018 Inclusiveness Index (via Haas Institute for a Fair and Inclusive Society)
3rd Annual Report.
Key Findings/Interactive Map ||| Direct to Full Text Report (52 pages; PDF) ||| Data Set
December 27, 2018
Annual Ranking: Most Admired Man and Woman, 2018 (via Gallup)
December 26, 2018
“Tops of 2018” (U.S.) Rankings From Nielsen