This selection of curated full text documents is updated daily with new materials.
Please bookmark and visit again. This roundup began on September 18, 2017. The previous roundup featuring more than 100 reports, datasets, etc. can be accessed here.
Brexit: A Reading List of Post-EU Referendum Publications by the UK Parliament and the Devolved Assemblies (via UK House of Commons Research Library)
October 18, 2017 version. 40 pages; PDF.
Brexit Timeline: Events Leading to the UK’s Exit From the European Union (via UK House of Commons Research Library)
October 18, 2017 version. 23 pages; PDF.
2017 Global Innovation 1000 Study (via PwC)
“…trends at the world’s 1000 largest corporate R&D spenders.”
See Also: Will Stronger Borders Weaken Innovation? (via strategy + business)
2015 Statistics of U.S. Businesses (via U.S. Census) ||| Additional Data
2015 Data Tables by Establishment Industry
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Releases Results of a First-of-its-Kind National Survey on the Financial Well-Being of U.S. Consumers
112 pages; PDF. Also new interactive tool: CFPB Financial Well-Being Scale
Consumer Protection Principles: Consumer-Authorized Financial Data Sharing and Aggregation (via Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
Full Text Principles Document (5 pages; PDF)
||| Summary Of Stakeholder Insights That Informed The Principles (12 pages; PDF)
CrisisWatch: Tracking Conflict Worldwide (via International Crisis Group)
October Trends, November Outlook
OECD Releases “Data For Development” Report
321 pages; PDF.
Free to Think 2017 (via Scholars at Risk Network)
Report: “Attacks on higher education communities in 35 countries, from September 1, 2016, to August 31, 2017.”
44 pages; PDF. Executive summary also available (2 pages; PDF)
71 pages; PDF.
Education–Humanities (via Humanities Indicators Project)
- Demographic Characteristics of Humanities Teachers in Public Schools
- Demographics of Associate’s Degree Recipients in the Humanities
- Earnings of Humanities Teachers in Public Schools
- Reading Competency: An International Perspective
FEMA Incident Management Handbook (IMH)
392 pages; PDF
September 2017 (via Internet Archive)
Eurostat Regional Yearbook
276 pages; PDF.
Immigrants and Immigration
Three New Reports from the Broadband Commission for Sustainable Development (ITU, UNESCO)
- The State of Broadband 2017: Broadband Catalyzing Sustainable Development
Available in PDF, ePub, and mobi formats. ||| Key findings document (PDF)
- Working Group on the Digital Gender Divide: Bridging the Gender Gap in Internet and Broadband Access and Use (24 pages; PDF)
- Working Group on Technologies in Space and the Upper-Atmosphere: Identifying the Potential of New Communications Technologies for Sustainable Development (66 pages; PDF)
- See Also: “‘Choose Your Own Adventure’: VR Journalism Gives Audience Control” (via Columbia Journalism Review; October 3, 2017)
New Data/Report: 40 Million in Modern Slavery and 152 Million in Child Labour Around the World ||| Summary (via International Labour Organization; Walk Free Foundation; International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Twentieth Mobile Wireless Competition Report (via FCC)
121 pages; PDF.
What Types of Media do Terrorists Collect? An Analysis of Religious, Political, and Ideological Publications Found in Terrorism Investigations in the UK (via International Centre for Counter-Terrorism – The Hague (ICCT))
Safety: Fleet Composition of Rail Tank Cars that Transport Flammable Liquids: 2013-2016 (via BTS)
First Annual Report to Congress.
19 pages; PDF.
Television/Video (OTT, Television, Pay-TV, Streaming)