A Roundup of News About Google (Google+, Privacy, New Features)
A roundup of some recent reports. Of course, this only roundup only scratches the surface of recent Google press.
- Google’s arrogance exposed in Google+ (via Marketwatch)
Note: This article includes a link to a WSJ with more statistics.
- UK: Google users ignore major privacy shakeup (via The Telegraph)
The primary document discussed in this report is available here.
An English language version of the letter discussed in the article is available here.
- Eric Schmidt: Google search will continue to become more personalized (via The Next Web)
- Google Adds Concert Listings to Search Results (via PC World)
- Back to the Black Bar (via Google Operating System)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.