1. Simon & Schuster to Offer Assistance for Texas Libraries and Booksellers Impacted by Hurricane Harvey
2. Annotations: hypothes.is Adds a New Feature: Publisher Groups
3. Research Tools: Sqoop Adds Material From U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) to Database/Alert Service
3. American Geophysical Union Coalition Receives Grant To Advance Open And Fair Data Standards In The Earth And Space Sciences
4. KU Libraries (University of Kansas) Provide New Gender Inclusive Restrooms and a New Reflection Room
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.