Jennifer Bergen from PCMag.com offers a look at 8 enhanced e-book titles.
Enhanced ebooks can include video, film clips from news reels or major motion pictures, drawings, author interviews, original music, diagrams, photos, and more. In most cases, you can think of an enhanced ebook as an ebook with that extra bonus disc of features you get when you buy a DVD.
The eight titles Bergen discusses are:
1. Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
2. Marcel the Shell with Shoes On by Jenny Slate and Dean Fleischer-Camp
3. The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore by William Joyce
4. Dusk World
5. Jacqueline Kennedy: Historic Conversations on Life with John F. Kennedy by Caroline Kennedy and Michael Beschloss
6. The Professional Chef by the Culinary Institute of America
7. Healing at the Speed of Sound by Don Campbell
and Alex Doman
8. How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe by Charles Yu