Here’s a roundup of a week’s worth of Book Industry Study Group (BISG) ‘BookStat of the Day’ stats presented in a colorful graphical format. The organization makes them available at no charge. More next week.
- Book Sales by Format in USA in 2010
- Non-fiction Dollar and Unit Sales, 2008-2010
- Net Revenue for Education (K-12) Publishers in the USA
- 2010 Average Net Prices for Books in the USA
- Publishers’ Revenue from Digital Products
UPDATE: On a related note, “E-book Sales Rose 116% in August” (via Publishers Weekly)