Reference Roundup: Fast Facts and Stats About U.S. Book Industry From the BISG
Here’s a roundup of a week’s worth of Book Industry Study Group (BISG) ‘BookStat of the Day’ stats presented in a colorful graphical format. The organization makes them available at no charge. More next week.
- Book Sales by Format in USA in 2010
- Non-fiction Dollar and Unit Sales, 2008-2010
- Net Revenue for Education (K-12) Publishers in the USA
- 2010 Average Net Prices for Books in the USA
- Publishers’ Revenue from Digital Products
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.