New Science Reference Guide From the Library of Congress: "Environmentalism: Resources for Kids, Young Adults, Educators and Parents"
Title: Environmentalism: Resources for kids, young adults, educators and parents
Compiler: Ally Frueh, SRS Intern, July 2011
Science Reference Section, Science, Technology and Business Division at the Library of Congress
This guide provides a selection of print and electronic resources on environmentalism for children ages K-12. It also includes environmental education resources for educators and parents.
Direct to Complete Guide
Direct to Specific Sections:
For Educators and Parents
- Environmental Education Activities and Curriculum Resources
- Environmental Science Fair Projects and Experiments
- Selected Articles
For Kids and Young Adults
- Recycling for Kids (Elementary)
- Green Living for Kids (Elementary)
- Recycling for Kids (Intermediate)
- Green Living for Kids (Intermediate)
- Recycling for Young Adults
- Green Living for Young Adults
- Environmental Activism for Kids and Young Adults
- Environmental Crafts for Kids and Young Adults
For More Information
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.