Texas: A Secret Shelf of Banned Books Thrives in a Texas School, Under the Nose of Censors; Once Upon a Click: Librarian’s Fairy Tale Journey with the Internet Archive; & More Headlines
- OpenAI’s ChatGPT Breaches Privacy Rules, Says Italian Watchdog (via Reuters)
- Silverchair Announces Launch of New AI Lab, Releases Prototypes
- NY Times Publishes Interview with John Szabo, City Librarian of Los Angeles, on the LAPL’s Recent Acquisition of a Local Publisher and the “Library’s Changing Role in the Community”
- New Position To Be Posted by the New Jersey State Library – Associate Director for Strategic Initiatives
- Wiley and Vanderbilt University’s Heard Libraries Sign Agreement to Publish More Open Access Research
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.