AI-Text Detection Tools are Really Easy to Fool; Scientists Used ChatGPT to Generate an Entire Paper From Scratch — But Is It Any Good?; & More News Headlines
- AI-Text Detection Tools are Really Easy to Fool (via Technology Review)
- Bias in Big Data, Machine Learning and AI: What Lessons for the Digital Humanities? (via DHQ)
- Flickr Foundation is Building a New Bridge Between Flickr and Wikimedia Commons
- OAA Report: A Snapshot of the Open Access Landscape in Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand In 2022 (Open Access Australia)
- Scientists Used ChatGPT to Generate an Entire Paper From Scratch — But Is It Any Good? (via Science
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.