Indiana House Committee Axes Contentious Library Materials Amendment — For Now; Supporters Rally For Library Digital Rights on the Steps of the Internet Archive; and More Headlines
- Illinois Seeks Library Pledge Against ‘Banning’ Books (via AP)
- Indiana House Committee Axes Contentious Library Materials Amendment — For Now (via Indiana Capital Chronicle)
- Iowa City Reacts to New Legislation That Would Ban Books In Schools K-12 (via The Daily Iowan)
- It Takes a Body to Understand the World – Why ChatGPT and Other Language AIs Don’t Know What They’re Saying (via The Conversation)
- Supporters Rally For Library Digital Rights on the Steps of the Internet Archive (via IA)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.