New York Public Library Wins Innovation Award For Tackling Digital Divide; In GPT Should We Trust?: Advice For Interacting With Generative Language Models; & More News Headlines
- ALA Launches Policy Corps Cadre for Proactive Advocacy on Book Banning (via American Library Association)
- ChatGPT Invented a Sexual Harassment Scandal and Named a Real Law Prof as the Accused (via Washington Post)
- Georgia State University Receives $669,000 Mellon Foundation Grant to Establish Groundbreaking Literary Journal in Collaboration with Incarcerated Writers
- In GPT Should We Trust?: Advice For Interacting With Generative Language Models (via Allen Institute for AI)
- New York Public Library Wins Innovation Award For Tackling Digital Divide (via Government Technology)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.