Open Access Books: A Global Preference for Regional Subjects and More News Headlines
- COPIM’s Toolkit for Running an Opening the Future Programme at an Academic Press
- Insights From a Recent RLP Discussion on Bibliometrics and Research Impact (BRI) Services (via Hanging Together)
- Texas: Victoria Mayor Says Library Will Not Be Evicted Amid LGBTQ Book Controversy (via Victoria Advocate)
- Open Access Books: A Global Preference for Regional Subjects (via LSE Impact of Social Science)
- Research Data Alliance (RDA) 20th Plenary: Call for Sessions is Now Open!
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.