Europeana Highlights, SPARC Names New Visiting Program Officer for Open Models, Wiley Rolls Out Open Access Solution Oable to First 34 Customers & More Headlines
- Alex Robinson appointed Chief Commercial Officer for Taylor & Francis
- Europeana Highlights – April to June 2022
- SPARC Names New Visiting Program Officer for Open Models
- University of Georgia Libraries Open Access Agreements Benefit UGA Researchers
- Wiley Rolls Out Open Access Solution Oable to First 34 Customers
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.