From the Open Education Network (OEN):
The Open Education Network (OEN) has launched its Manifold Pilot, welcoming more than a dozen institutions and organizations to experiment with Manifold, a web publishing platform, for a variety of open educational publishing practices. The pilot group will share what they learn with the broader OEN community, and make recommendations as to whether the OEN offers Manifold for community use in the future.
The OEN was selected as one of six organizations to join the Manifold community in 2022 with a grant-funded support package, thanks to generous funding from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. The OEN will receive one year of managed hosting, training and support.
The OEN has committed to providing an additional year of Manifold access. The 2-year pilot will run through March 2024, providing participants with an extended opportunity to work on a range of creative open education publishing, pedagogy and curation projects to meet the local needs of their communities.
The OEN received a robust response to its call for applications, and is eager to explore Manifold with librarians, faculty, and scholars at these U.S. and Canadian institutions and organizations:
- American Indian Higher Education Consortium
- Butler County Community College
- Colorado State University-Pueblo
- Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois
- Eastern Kentucky University
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Open Education Network
- Open Oregon Educational Resources
- Oregon State University
- Texas Tech University
- The Center for Black, Brown, and Queer Studies
- University at Buffalo Libraries
- University of California, Irvine
- University of Hawai‘i Community Colleges
- University of Kansas
- University of Northern Iowa
- University of Southern Maine