Now Available: International Publishers Association Launches New “State of Publishing” Reports
[Today,] the International Publishers Association launched a new set of seven reports looking at key aspects of the international publishing industry.
They contain a wealth of information in these reports that publishers and publishers’ associations around the world can use in their work and in their interactions with local governments.
- Publishers and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Freedom to Publish: Challenges, Violations and Countries of Concern
- Ambitious Literary Policies: International Perspectives
- Reading Matters: Surveys and Campaigns – how to keep and recover readers
- IPA Global Report on Copyright & Publishing
- Paper and Digital: Current Research into the Effectiveness of Learning Materials
- Licensing Practices in a Global Digital Market
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.