[Today,] the International Publishers Association launched a new set of seven reports looking at key aspects of the international publishing industry.
They contain a wealth of information in these reports that publishers and publishers’ associations around the world can use in their work and in their interactions with local governments.
- Publishers and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Freedom to Publish: Challenges, Violations and Countries of Concern
- Ambitious Literary Policies: International Perspectives
- Reading Matters: Surveys and Campaigns – how to keep and recover readers
- IPA Global Report on Copyright & Publishing
- Paper and Digital: Current Research into the Effectiveness of Learning Materials
- Licensing Practices in a Global Digital Market
Now Available: International Publishers Association Launches New “State of Publishing” Reports
Filed by October 15, 2020on