The links below provide updates and special offers from vendors and other companies that work with the library community.
Last Update: 5:00 p.m. on April 15, 2020
…kids everywhere can instantly stream an incredible collection of stories, including titles across six different languages.
- Bartleby Supports Colleges and Universities Impacted by COVID-19 Campus Closures through Digital Tutoring and Writing Services for Students
Checkology Free for U.S. Educators Affected by COVID-19 School Closures
From the News Literacy Project.
- EBSCO Releases COVID-19 Customer Resources Portal
- EBSCO and Harvard Business Publishing Offer Corporations Free Unlimited User (UU) Access to Business E-Book Subscription Collection
- A Free (Simplified Version) of Faculty Select is Now Available
- Gain Unlimited User E-Book Access from Participating Publishers, More Than 300 Publishers Now Participating
- Let’s Get Together And Share Our Stories: A New Webinar Series
- Schools and Public Libraries Impacted by COVID-19
- COVID-19 Resources Page
For the duration of this crisis, all Ohio State University Press monographs, and the linguistics textbook language files, will be open and free to use through the Ohio State University Libraries’ Institutional Repository, The Knowledge Bank.
- ProQuest Coronavirus Research Database Gives ProQuest Users No-Cost Access to Essential Coverage of COVID-19 and More
- ProQuest: Coronavirus-Impacted Libraries Get Unlimited Access to Ebook Central Holdings
- SAGE #2 (Multiple Resources)
“We are hosting a hub at our Social Science Space website focused on sharing what the social and behavioral researchers can tell us and teach us — in real time — about public health, mitigation measures, social distancing, and other issues that are important in dealing with COVID-19.”
Sesame Workshop the nonprofit educational organization behind Sesame Street, is offering a broad variety of free resources to help children and families during the coronavirus pandemic.
Full Text Journal Articles, Resource Centers, and Other Materials
No charge to access full text articles from publishers with paywalls.
Note: China Coronavirus: How Many Papers Have Been Published (via Nature; Jan. 31, 2020)
- Cambridge University Press
- Clarivate Analytics
- JAMA Network
- The Lancet
- Mary Ann Liebert Inc.
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Oxford University Press
- Springer Nature
- SSRN (Preprints)
Additional Resources From infoDOCKET