Our Open Access Working Group shares knowledge related to many aspects of Open Access dissemination of scholarship. Within the group and LIBER as an organisation, we are proud that we have collaborated with stakeholders to:
- Identify opportunities for research libraries to take a leading role in promoting Open Access
- Encourage all routes to Open Access.
- Prioritise transparency.
- Inform and provide guidelines for our network.
- Act as an Open Access publisher for the research library community.
- Support critical Open Access infrastructure.
Looking ahead to 2022, we reaffirm our commitment to Open Access, achieved through multiple routes. Research libraries across Europe serve a diverse range of communities, and can face many different situations and challenges. We stand the best chance of being inclusive and helping OA to grow when we offer as many Open Access options as possible.
We will continue to encourage our research libraries to support Open Access and will help them in this quest by continuing to share knowledge and resources across our network.
Read the Complete Blog Post, View Charts