New Video: The Library of Congress Digital Strategy
The video embedded below was recorded on November 5, 2019 and made available online on January 16, 2019.
Staff from the Library of Congress Labs group discuss the Library’s digital strategy and the work being doing across the Library to implement it.
- Kate Zwaard, Director of Digital Strategy, Library of Congress
- Leah Weinryb Grohsgal, Senior Innovation Specialist, LC Labs
- Laura Allen, Senior Innovation Specialist, LC Labs
- Meghan Ferriter, Senior Innovation Specialist, LC Labs
- Jamie Mears, Senior Innovation Specialist, LC Labs
- Abigail Potter, Senior Innovation Specialist, LC Labs
- Eileen Jakeway, Innovation Specialist, LC Labs
- Lauren Algee, Senior Innovation Specialist, LC Labs
Direct to Text Transcript
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.