News Roundup (November 29, 2018)
1. ALA Awards 250 Libraries with Microfunding for CS Education Week 2018, Launches Ready to Code Website
2. GPO to Retire the Federal Digital System (FDsys) Website on December 14
3. National Library of Luxembourg Joins the Digital Preservation Coalition
4. A New Look For the Web Version of Google Translate
5. Princeton University: East Asian Studies Professor and Librarian Uncover Rare Japanese Medieval Documents
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.