LIBER is one of 19 partners starting work in January 2019 on SSHOC [Social Sciences & Humanities Open Cloud] a new project to create a European open cloud ecosystem for social sciences and humanities (SSH).
Funded under the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 Framework Programme, SSHOC will make data, tools and training available and accessible for users of SSH data.
In addition to LIBER, the following organisations are partners in the SSHOC project.
- Consortium of European Social Science Data Archives (CESSDA)
- European Research Infrastructure for Language Resources and Technology(CLARIN)
- Digital Research Infrastructure for the Arts and Humanities (DARIAH)
- European Social Survey (ESS)
- French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- German Archeological Institute
- Italian National Research Council (CNR)
- Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas (FORTH)
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- Semantic Web Company Gmbh
- Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe (SHARE)
- Tilburg University
- University of Amsterdam
- University College London
- University of Nottingham
Read the Complete LIBER Blog Post
See Also: SSHOC Funding Info (via U. of York)