News Roundup (September 20, 2018)
1. CLIR Receives $2.75 Million Mellon Foundation Grant for Data Curation Fellowships in African American and African Studies
2. New Agreement Between Ubiquity Press and the Public Knowledge Project to Support Open Source Publishing
3. California Digital Library Receives Additional LSTA Grant Funding to Expose More Cultural Heritage Collections Through Calisphere and DPLA
4. Purdue to Initiate Dean Search for Libraries
5. Ex Libris Achieves ISO 27017 Certification for Security Controls for Cloud Services
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.