News Roundup (March 22, 2018)
1. European Association For Research Libraries (LIBER) Launches Linked Open Data Working Group
2. Partnerships: Michigan Publishing to Integrate Hypothesis Annotation with New Fulcrum Ebook Platform
3. Conference Summary: The COAR 2018 Annual Meeting in Hamburg
4. Research Tools: AGRIS (International Information System for the Agricultural Science and Technology) Reaches 9,240,587 Bibliographic Records (May 2018)
AGRIS is a free resource.
5. Republic of Kazakhstan Developing Unified Online Library
6. PANGAEA Joins as the Latest Member Node in the DataONE Network
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.