Below, you’ll find links to view a few recent interviews and panels featuring officials from Facebook discussing Facebook’s role in recent election. All of these programs have aired on C-SPAN. Each video includes a keyword searchable transcript. Access to all material is free.
1. British Committee Hearing on “Fake News”, Facebook Panel
Monika Bickert Head of Global Policy Management and Counterterrorism and Simon Milner, Policy Director (UK) at Facebook. Recorded February 8, 2017 in Washington, DC.
- Ms. Bickert spoke at the Annual Homeland Security Law Conference on September 27, 2017 in Washington, DC.
2. Katie Harbath, Director of Global Politics, Facebook (via C-SPAN)
Recorded at 2018 State of the Net Conference, January 2018
3. Facebook, Google, and Twitter Executives on Russia Election Interference
House Intelligence Committee Hearing
Colin Stretch,Vice President and General Counsel, Facebook
Recorded November 1, 2017 in Washington, DC
Mr. Stretch Also Represented Facebook:
UPDATE: Here are two panel discussions found in the C-SPAN Video Library (also keyword/transcript searchable) that include representatives from Cambridge Analytica.
- Google Post-Election Review Panel
Molly Schweickert, Director, Digital, Cambridge Analytica
Recorded December 13, 2016 in Washington, DC.