1. Christopher Eck Named New Executive Director of the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC) (via NARA)
2. ‘National Geographic’ Reckons With Its Past: ‘For Decades, Our Coverage Was Racist’ (via NPR) & AUDIO: ‘National Geographic’ Looks At Its Archives To Reflect On Coverage Of Race (via NPR)
3. We Have Lift Off – DMPRoadmap Launches! (via Digital Curation Centre)
4. DLF Joins Library Publishing Coalition as Strategic Affiliate
5. Spanish and Portuguese Wikipedia References Are Now in PlumX Metrics
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.