News Roundup (February 19, 2018)
1. Lawmaker Wants to Bring Anti-Overdose Medication to Michigan Libraries (via WZZM)
2. What’s in Store for the Free Library of Philadelphia? (via Philadelphia)
3. Wikipedia Ends No-Cost Mobile Access For Developing Countries (via Engadget) ||| Official Wikimedia Announcement
4. How An Alt-Right Bot Network Took Down Al Franken (via Newsweek)
5. Research Preprint: Analysis of Schema.org Usage in the Tourism Domain (via arXiv)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.