1. Two Well-Known Publishing Industry Consultants, Joe Esposito and Michael Clarke, Merge Consulting Businesses
2. New Sage Publishing White Paper Explores The Current State Of Play In Video Pedagogy
3. Preprint Services Gather to Explore an Annotated Future
4. Take a Look: Ithaka’s Newly Renovated Office Space in Ann Arbor (via MLive)
5. DuraSpace Accepted into Cohort of Mozilla Open Leaders
6. Kristin Antelman Named University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB) University Librarian
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.