1. Research Data Management: Summary and Slides From Portage and RDM in Canada Event (Held January 30, 2018 in Toronto)
2. Call For Papers: 2018 IIIF (International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Conference in Washington, DC ||| Conference Website
3. Public Library Association Releases 2017 Year in Review Report
4. “Kopernio” Receives Funding From UK Government Tech Funding Agency to Accelerate One-Click Journal Article Access for Academics and Researchers Worldwide
5. U.S. Copyright Office Adds Unique Identifiers to the Electronic Registration System
6. Senate Approves Trump’s Nominee to Head Patent Office (via The Hill)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.