CLOCKSS Archive Triggers 21 Journals Published by Sage, All Issues Now Available Open Access
The CLOCKSS Archive today announced that twenty-one journals have been triggered for open access by the CLOCKSS Board of Directors.
The triggers occurred after Sage Publishing ceased publishing twenty-one titles after purchasing the full portfolio of Libertas Academica in late 2016.
The publications have been preserved in the CLOCKSS Archive and are openly available to the public via a Creative Commons license.
List of Triggered Journals
- Advances in Tumor Virology
- Cell & Tissue Transplantation & Therapy
- Cell Communication Insights
- Clinical Medicine Insights: Geriatrics
- Clinical Medicine Reviews in Cardiology
- Clinical Medicine Reviews in Oncology
- Clinical Medicine Reviews in Patient Care
- Clinical Medicine Reviews in Therapeutics
- Clinical Medicine Reviews in Vascular Health
- Clinical Medicine Reviews in Women’s Health
- Gene Expression to Genetical Genomics
- Glycobiology Insights
- Healthy Aging & Clinical Care in the Elderly
- Human Parasitic Diseases
- Journal of Genomes and Exomes
- Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemias
- Organic Chemistry Insights
- Primary Prevention Insights
- Reproductive Biology Insights
- Retrovirology: Research and Treatment
- Translational Oncogenomics
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.