The new eScholarship site includes:
- Enhanced campus repository site
- Advanced customization tools for journals and publishing units
- Expanded readership metrics, including Altmetrics for repository content
- Mobile friendly, interactive, and accessible experience for readers
- Open source technology solutions
We are openly sharing the code behind the new eScholarship in GitHub.
In the coming months, the eScholarship team will release more features and functionality, including a public API offering developers more flexible tools to remix and re-use publication data from eScholarship. To learn more, visit the eScholarship redesign forum or sign up for project updates.
Direct to eScholarship