1. British Library On Demand Service Extends To ‘Least Developed’ Countries
2. ARL Awarded Sloan Grant to Develop a Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Software Preservation
3. eBooks: Princeton University Press Scholarship Online in Collaboration with Oxford University Press
4. Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and Scientific Knowledge Services Announce Partnership
5. OCLC Research and euroCRIS Announce Strategic Partnership
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.