New Data Collection – Communications to the House
- First public release of Communications to the House. Collection dates from January 6, 2015 (114th Congress) to the present, it includes Requirements records active since August 1, 2016.
- Search the collection from Homepage Main search or Query Builder advanced search tools.
- From Homepage, select House Communications in collection menu and enter “National Drug Control Strategy” to find related items.
- Use Query Builder to find 114th Congress items sent to the House Committee on Ways and Means with the word nurse in the abstract.
- Browse from the Communications to the House link on the homepage
- Filter search results by Congress, Record Type, Communication Type, Committee, and Communications by US State and Territory.
- House committee profile pages include Communications referred to them.
- See Limit Your Search filter on House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee profile.
Enhancement – Nominations Date Search
- Improved search functionality for words in nomination actions or Nominations Action picklist searches on specific dates or date ranges. Example searches:
What’s New on Congress.gov This Month? (New Data and Search Options Available)
Filed by October 16, 2017on