1. Special Collections: Colby College Acquires Historic World Series Collection
See Also: Colby College Special Collections Website
2. LYRASIS Releases 2016-2017 Annual Report
24 pages; PDF.
3. Credo Further Enables Researchers with “Real-time Reference” Through New Partnership with ProCon.org
4. Follett Joins Educational Publishers and Distributors in Effort to Fight Counterfeit Textbooks
5. Life Sciences: Elsevier Donates Unified Data Model to The Pistoia Alliance
6. Makerspace Opens Inside Oakland University’s Kresge Library
7. Carnegie Mellon: University Libraries Seek Student Input For Food Policy (via The Tartan)
8. IMLS Looks Back At Three Years Of IMLS Funding For National Digital Platform
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.