From the GPO:
The U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO), in partnership with the Library of Congress (LC), has made available on govinfo digitized versions of the Congressional Record (Bound Edition) from 1921-1930.
This release covers debates and proceedings of the 67th through the 71st Congresses. This era of Congress covers historical topics such as:
- The final two years of the administration of President Wilson, the administrations of Presidents Harding and Coolidge, and the first two years of the administration of President Hoover
- The Immigration Act of 1924
- The Kellogg-Briand Pact to end war
- The Dawes Plan for WWI reparations
- The Teapot Dome Scandal
- The Stock Market Crash of 1929
GPO and LC will continue to release digitized versions of the Bound Congressional Record all the way back to the first volume published in 1873. GPO published the first issue of the Congressional Record on March 5, 1873.
Direct to govinfo
Direct to Congressional Record Section (Browse)
Previous Releases of the Bound Congressional Record