1. DPLA Hires Mauricio Giraldo as Principal Interaction Designer
2. After the Storm: Ingram Makes Donations to Book Industry Charitable Foundation & Texas Library Association’s (TxLA) Harvey Disaster Relief
3. Sony DADC Announces eBook URMS Partnership With Global Nonprofit, Library For All, To Bring Digital Library To Developing Countries
4. IBM and MIT to Pursue Joint Research in Artificial Intelligence, Establish New MIT–IBM Watson AI Lab
5. Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity Signs Participation Agreement with CHORUS
6. 100 Libraries Now Using Tipasa, OCLC’s Cloud-Based ILL Management System
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.