Confederation of Open Access Repositories (COAR) Releases 2016-2017 Annual Report
The COAR Annual Report (public version) was posted online earlier today.
Here’s one section from the report:
Membership in COAR has slightly grown over the past year, with eleven new institutions from nine different countries joining since March 2016 (Brazil, Canada, France, Italy, Latvia, Peru, Portugal, Turkey and the USA).
New members since GA 2016:
● Arts et Métiers ParisTech (France)
● Atilim University Kadriye Zaim Library (Turkey)
● Getúlio Vargas Foundation (Brazil)
● ISCTE – Instituto Universitário de Lisboa (Portugal)
● MIT – Massachusetts Institute of Technology (United States)
● Padova University Libraries (Italy)
● Queen’s University (Canada)
● Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (Peru)
● University of Windsor (Canada)
● University Ca‘ Foscari Venice (Italy)
● University of Latvia
Direct to Full Text Report
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.