The COAR Annual Report (public version) was posted online earlier today.
Here’s one section from the report:
Membership in COAR has slightly grown over the past year, with eleven new institutions from nine different countries joining since March 2016 (Brazil, Canada, France, Italy, Latvia, Peru, Portugal, Turkey and the USA).
New members since GA 2016:
● Arts et Métiers ParisTech (France)
● Atilim University Kadriye Zaim Library (Turkey)
● Getúlio Vargas Foundation (Brazil)
● ISCTE – Instituto Universitário de Lisboa (Portugal)
● MIT – Massachusetts Institute of Technology (United States)
● Padova University Libraries (Italy)
● Queen’s University (Canada)
● Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (Peru)
● University of Windsor (Canada)
● University Ca‘ Foscari Venice (Italy)
● University of Latvia
Direct to Full Text Report