1. Biodiversity Heritage Library (BHL) Received Permission to Add 36 In-Copyright Titles to Collection During Q2 2017 (Expanding Access to Biodiversity Literature Project)
2. NOAA’s GOES-R Series Satellite and UK’s Met Office Now Available (Free) via Amazon Web Services Public Data Sets
UPDATE (August 4) Historical Radar Data Now Available in Google Cloud
3. LawArXiv Reports “Increased Interest” After bepress Acquisition, Provides Update About Upcoming Enhancements (via LIPA)
4. JSTOR Adds Full Run of Scientific American (1845-2012) to Life Sciences Collection
5. UK: Record Number of Government Documents Kept Secret (via Sky News)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.