1. Take a Look: JSTOR Website Has a New Look and and Updated Logo (via JSTOR Updates)
2. The State Library of Iowa and Credo Announce New Partnership
3. CODEC (COllegiate DatabasE Consortium) of West Virginia Launches (via Huntington News)
4. APA Journals Program Partners w/ Center for Open Science For Badges, Data Repository, and Preprint Server
5. MLA Receives $300,000 Mellon Foundation Grant for Humanities Commons
6. Digital Public Library of America (DPLA) to Launch Membership Network Program
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.