1. OverDrive Posts “Vision, Mission, Core Beliefs & Values” Video
2. Astrid Verheusen Appointed New Executive Director of European Association of Research Libraries (LIBER)
3. DSpace Introduces a New Logo
4. ARL/SAA Mosaic Program 2017–2019 Fellows Selected
5. Introducing Altmetrics to the Journal of the Medical Library Association
6. Jimmy Carter’s Presidential Librarsy i Solar-Powered Now (via AJC)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.