1. ORCID: iDs Display Guidelines for Journals Released
2. ProQuest Launches Canada Ebook Subscription/Collection Option
3. Mendeley Launches Funding Database
4. Annotation and Commenting Tools: RedLink Announces Testing Partnership Agreement with Canadian Science Publishing for Remarq Across a Number of Journals
5. Google Received 1.6 Million NHS Patients’ Data on an ‘Inappropriate Legal Basis’ (via Sky News) ||| Google DeepMind NHS data deal was ‘legally inappropriate’ (via New Scientist)
Filed under: Data Files, Funding, News, Publishing, Roundup
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.