1. ORCID: iDs Display Guidelines for Journals Released
2. ProQuest Launches Canada Ebook Subscription/Collection Option
3. Mendeley Launches Funding Database
4. Annotation and Commenting Tools: RedLink Announces Testing Partnership Agreement with Canadian Science Publishing for Remarq Across a Number of Journals
5. Google Received 1.6 Million NHS Patients’ Data on an ‘Inappropriate Legal Basis’ (via Sky News) ||| Google DeepMind NHS data deal was ‘legally inappropriate’ (via New Scientist)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.