1. A Unified Library Management System Launches this Summer at 23 California State University Libraries
See Also: Cal State University Plans to Build Unified Library Management System (ULMS) Across 23 Campuses (Feb. 10, 2015)
2. Patents: National Collection Of Denmark Now Available in WIPO’s PATENTSCOPE Database
3. University of Oregon Joins HathiTrust (127th Member)
4. Worldwide Spending on Augmented and Virtual Reality Forecast to Reach $13.9 Billion in 2017, According to IDC
5. Massachusetts: In Budget Squeeze, Douglas Library Fights For Life (via Worcester Telegram)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.