1. New Data From NPD: U.S. Drone Sales More Than Double Year-Over-Year With a Strong Start to 2017
2. Nebraska: Omaha Public Library Renews $44K Contract For Freegal Service (via WOWT)
3. International Publishers Association (IPA) and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Launch Annual Statistical Survey Into the Global Publishing Industry
4. Atypon Triples Staff Size in Four Years and Now Hosts Over 40% of All Scholarly Journals
5. Demo WebVR Experiments With a New Google Showcase ||| Background About New Site via Google Blog
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.