1. arXiv Launches Public Wiki For News and Repository Documents
2. Upcoming NISO Event/Webinar: Opening Up Education: Textbooks, Resources, Courseware & More
3. ACRL, ALA, ARL, EDUCAUSE and Other Higher Ed. Groups Urge FCC Chair to Uphold Net Neutrality Principles
4. CLIR and Jisc Announce Partnership to Enhance Digital Services for Libraries and Research
5. Smithsonian and U.S. Department of State Partner on Emergency Cultural Heritage Work in Iraq
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.