1. Dun and Bradstreet Corporate Database Leaks Hits 33 Million People (via NY Magazine)
2. Transparency Upgrade For Nature Journals
3. Year-End Statistics: An Increased Diversity of Fields in Data Archived at Dryad Digital Repository During 2016
4. West Virginia Library Commission Licenses hoopla, Available to All WV Residents
5. UK E- Book Sales Fall For Second Year in a Row (via Telecompaper)
6. Brazil: Taxes on E-Books Dropped (via Taxation: News & Information)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.