1. Open Data Resource: OpenAddresses Celebrates 400 Million Addresses (via MapZen) ||| Direct to OpenAddresses
2. ODILO Raises €6 Million to Expand Innovative Library Services [$6.3 Million/USD]
3. Milestones: EBSCO E-books Reaches One Million Titles
4. National Science Foundation (NSF) Releases New Version of Public Access Policy FAQ
5. The SAGE Handbook of Social Media Research Methods Launches
6. Library Assessment Conference 2018 to Convene in Houston, Texas
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.