1. DPLA Hires Michele Kimpton to Lead Business Development Strategy
2. Kobo Partners With Bol.com to Launch “All You Can Read” Ebook Subscription Service in Belgium, Netherlands
3. ALA President-Elect, Jim Neal, Has Op/Ed Published re: Fair Use (via The Hill)
4. Securing the Internet of Things: Dept. of Homeland Security S&T Awards Nearly $1M to Five Start-Ups for Phase 2 R&D
5. Atypon Continues International Expansion with New Development Hubs in the Czech Republic and Greece, and an Expanded Presence in Jordan
MORE TO COME.
About Gary Price
Gary Price (email@example.com) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com.