1. Duke University Press Selects Silverchair for New Digital Products Platform
2. Kansas City Public Library Executive Director, Crosby Kemper III Elected Chairman of the Schools, Health, & Libraries Broadband (SHLB) Coalition ||| Sari Feldman Appointed to SHLB’s Board
3. Dr. Jonathan L. Zittrain (Harvard Law School Library/Berkman Klein Center) & Six Others Selected For National Museum and Library Services Board
4. Demco, Inc. Launches Demco Software to Extend Libraries’ Reach and Drive Community Engagement
5. Follett, VitalSource Integration Promotes One-Click Access to 80,000+ Digital Titles
6. CHORUS Endorses STM Voluntary Principles on Article Sharing
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.