1. Facebook: Government Requests For Account Data Up 27% Globally During First Half of 2016 vs. Second Half of 2015
2. Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association (OASPA) Comments on Text and Data Mining and Proposed EU Copyright Reform
3. NIST Asks Public to Help Future-Proof Electronic Information
4. Streaming Media: Facebook Introduces “Live Audio”
5. Penn State University Libraries Launches Post-Election 2016 Library Guide
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. He earned his MLIS degree from Wayne State University in Detroit. Price has won several awards including the SLA Innovations in Technology Award and Alumnus of the Year from the Wayne St. University Library and Information Science Program. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com. Gary is also the co-founder of infoDJ an innovation research consultancy supporting corporate product and business model teams with just-in-time fact and insight finding.