All of the reports linked below are available to access, download, use for free.
1. Aleppo Humanitarian Situation (via UK House of Commons Library)
5 pages; PDF.
2. Brexit and Data Protection (UK House of Commons Library)
14 pages; PDF
7. Cities Welcoming Refugees and Migrants (via UNESCO)
87 pages; PDF.
8. Explaining Extreme Events of 2015 from a Climate Perspective (via AMS)
128 pages; PDF. Other versions of report available here.
9. Iraq Situation Report (December 7-20, 2016) (via ISW)
1 page; PDF.
13. The Virtual Caliphate: ISIS’s Information Warfare (via ISW)
48 pages; PDF
14. World Malaria Report 2016 (World Health Organization)
186 pages; PDF.
15. The Least Developed Countries Report 2016 (UNCTAD)
219 pages; PDF.
America’s Diverse Family Farms (via USDA)
16 pages; PDF.
National Drug Threat Assessment Summary (via DEA)
194 pages; PDF.
These tables supplement the estimates in tables 5 and 10 of Recidivism of Prisoners Released in 30 States in 2005: Patterns from 2005 to 2010 (NCJ 244205, April 2014) with more detailed offense categories. The tables examine the 5-year post-release offending patterns of persons released from state prisons in 2005 by most serious commitment offense and types of post-release arrest charges. Data were from BJS’s Recidivism of State Prisoners Released in 2005 data collection.
Census Bureau Releases 2015 Income and Poverty Estimates for All Counties
Highlights/Links to Data
||| Infographic #1 Change in Median Household Income by County: 2014 to 2015
||| Infographic #2 Change in Median Household Income by County: 2007 to 2015
E-Cigarette Use Among Youth and Young Adults: A Report of the Surgeon General
298 pages; PDF. ||| Executive Summary ||| Fact Sheet ||| New Web Portal
See Also: Previous Roundup (24 Reports/Data Files)