Reference Resource From U.S. Office of Government Ethics: “Guide for the Presidential Transition Team”
The work of a Presidential transition is a monumental undertaking. OGE developed this Guide as a resource for the Presidential Transition Team to prepare for the upcoming transition so that top leadership positions can be filled quickly and free from conflicts of interest. This guide explains the nominee ethics process, provides strategies for establishing a strong ethical culture in the new Presidential administration, and includes useful reference materials.
Direct to Full Text Guide (76 pages; PDF & Embedded at Bottom of this Post)
Additional Presidential Transition Resources From OGE
- OGE’s Role in the Presidential Transition
- OGE’s Guide for Nominees
- OGE’s Appendix to the Guide for Nominees
- (Unofficial) Excel workbook listing positions for which OGE reviews nominees
- OGE’s Public Financial Disclosure Guide
- OGE’s Nominee Ethics Agreement Guide
- Compilation of Federal Ethics Laws (110 pages; PDF)
About Gary Price
Gary Price (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a librarian, writer, consultant, and frequent conference speaker based in the Washington D.C. metro area. Before launching INFOdocket, Price and Shirl Kennedy were the founders and senior editors at ResourceShelf and DocuTicker for 10 years. From 2006-2009 he was Director of Online Information Services at Ask.com, and is currently a contributing editor at Search Engine Land.