From a Europeana Pro Blog Post:
Our collection of available rights statements now totals fourteen, each with their own features. This includes the existing suite of 8 Creative Commons Licences and tools, including the Public Domain Mark.
In addition, ‘Rights Reserved – Paid Access’ is no longer supported. All objects using these statements are, with the data providers’ agreement, now labelled with ‘In Copyright’.
We have changed the names of 4 rights statements:
- In Copyright (was ‘Rights Reserved – Free Access’)
- In Copyright – EU Orphan Work (was ‘Orphan Work’)
- No Copyright – Non Commercial Use Only (was ‘Out of Copyright – non commercial reuse’)
- Copyright Not Evaluated (was ‘Unknown’)
We have introduced 2 new rights statements:
- No Copyright – Other Known Legal Restrictions
- In Copyright – Educational Use Permitted
Learn More, Read the Complete Blog Post